Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My December...

yuhuu... December is coming...eh, no la, now alrdy December... hehe... i luv december if i was at my hometown(kelate la...)... y?? December is banjir in kelantan ma... that means, sleep all day n can main2 hujan or banjir...haha... oso, can tangkap ikan in sungai... haha... but, dat was my past memories... but now, im here... in UPM... cant feel that xperience... i alwys miss half my life...


but laz tyme wen i was going back to kelantan(alrdy forgot wen... but not december la), i got a sweet xprience... huhu... me n my frens were going to tali air.. hehe... actually looking for place to mandi-manda... ala, budak kampung, biasa la.. haha... but, im still not going back even 7pm... that makes my parents worried... ya la, orang jarang2 terlepas balik lewat... if im late, i will info dem.. but this one cant la coz havent bring fon...


my dad looking for us satu kampung... haha.. but, still cant found us... they alrdy decided wanna ask orang kampung looking for us... haha... dat was so funny... but, around 7.45pm, my dad was found us... hehe... playing sampai lupa masa...  kesian to my fren(actually yang pergi tu ada kazen aku yg sekolah rendah) kena marah by his mon... haha... nex tyme, if we hav a tyme, lets play the same expidisi...huhu...

***dis is true story okay... bukan rekaan...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment