Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

huhu...

finally,i can chck my result... not bad... luckily... thankz God... i fell so nervous... nervous ma... hu know, i always think, i will get less den 2.5 bcoz of my attitude... so bad... always 'ponteng'... if i fell lazy, so, i will make my own 'public holiday'... hehe... actually, i never xpect i will get pntr like this... huhu... today is very amazing... no fail 4 each sbjct had i taken... den, i able to register my nex sem subjcts without any problem...huhu...

so, my nex sem subject will i take:
1)Vibration
2)Aerothemodynamic
3)Prinsip Elektrik & Elektronik
4)Pengaturcaraan Fotran
5)Mekanik Bahan
6)Bahan Aeroangkasa dan Proses
7)Vokal Asas
8)Math Kejuruteraan II
9)Oral interaction skill / Bahasa Korea I

so, i will try struggle 4nex sem.. need to avoid:
1)ponteng
2)late
3)sleep
4)lazy
5)copy2...

haha... can ke..?? rasa macam x boleh je... huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment